Helping Hands Center for Special Needs thanks everyone who participated, contributed, volunteered and donated generously to its annual event, “Raise Your Glass to Raise Awareness.” This annual event supports HHC’s Scholarship Fund, and this year the event raised just over $40,000, which will directly impact children and families who attend Helping Hands Center.
For a complete list of vendors, restaurants and businesses who supported this event, please click here. We encourage you to support these businesses and please thank them for their support of Helping Hands Center for Special Needs!
Congratulations to HHC’s Directors, Abigail S. Davis and Erin K. Nealy, selected for inclusion in the 2013 class of Business First’s 40 Under 40. This group of young professional’s, selected through a competitive application process, is recognized for their commitment to, and involvement in, the Columbus community. They will officially be inducted at a dinner and awards ceremony, Thursday, May 23 at the Hollywood Casino. For more information, go to: http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/blog/2013/04/forty-under-40-honorees-announced-for.html
Upcoming Events and Activities
- Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 2:00pm
PTO meetings take place in the HHC teacher’s lounge.
- SCRIP order deadlines for May are the 13th and 28th (this will be the last order for the 2012-13 school year)
- Final choir concert, Thursday, May 23, 2013, 9:30 am
- NO SCHOOL OR THERAPIES, Monday, May 27 (Memorial Day)
- Last day of School, Wednesday, June 5
- 11:45am to 1:15pm, family picnics and classroom presentations
- 1:30pm early release
- First day of Camp HHC, Tuesday, June 18
- HHC is currently registering for the summer semester of Parent-Child Music Together ® Mixed Age classes. Classes will start the week of July 1st and run for 6 weeks. For more information, click here.